For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

Great idea, but lacking in the playability department.

looked interesting ended annoying.
instadeath, can't shoot the enemy, static comes far too quickly, wonky controls...

Unplayable: I've been shot from four time the range of my shotgun by a pistol of one of the "all the same" cops that seem it's the only enemy that you could find in this game in the only scenario existing in this obsolete game. Waoh... even behind the coloumn bullets reach me.
If this was a better game I could move a tip on how special call full screen might pause the game, just to not die while cannot see.

An awesome tribute game to a great man and a great movie. Would have been the full 5, but, no indication that leaving the building gives you all your money and no penalty is a big drag. In future should include this bit of info and should also have a larger supply of ammo.

I REALLY REALLY wanna like this game but I cannot get a grip around the controls and I basically keep dying instantly. Im gonna keep it up for a bit but holy crap man, Id change that to be a little easier if possible. Someone below suggested making the reload automatic.