For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

pretty difficult

Quite fun, though once you learn the art of it (stand in the stairwell or behind the desk, use sunglasses for short bursts to achieve combos, make sure you cock your gun before you shoot) you can level up to the max very quickly. Shame you only dramatized this one scene from the movie, as it gets quite repetitive and the replay value wears off pretty soon after you level up.

Nothing seems to work.

sadly ill never ever like this game its one of those that takes to much timing and patients for me to enjoy but its a favorite move of mine wwe superstar and actor and you did a very good job and tribute so im still adding a 5 stars fr for review and adding to favorites and a five on the other rater thing then im taking a nap

I saw guess stars rowdy roddy piper in saints row 4