For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

I really want to like this game, but the controls are pretty bad. It probably would be fun game if it wasn't so unplayable. You really need to fix the controls and the hit detection.

The hitboxes are stupid. I swear one round I got shot by enemies that weren't even on the same plane as me. Futhermore, I hate the whole "get close to shoot things" you have going here (seriously real guns do not require such close proximity to inflict harm), death penalty is too high and that video clip after every death is annoying.

Not really worth playing.

Just not feeling it.

Took me a little bit to get used to the controls, but once I got the hang of it, I was blowing away Captialist alien pigs like Nada himself. Love having Frank for backup. Didn't notice how upgrading Special helped me though.

I suffered a little lag here and there, not sure if it was my computer or the game, but nothing too major. Graphics are an interesting neo-retro look. Is that even a word? The intro was pretty great, and even dying was cool. Music helped keep the mood going. The alien on the far right in the business suit, I take it there's no way to ice him? Every time I charged for him and opened up with both barrels, he seemed to teleport away...

My biggest compliant is that there's only one stage and it could use some enemy variety. Maybe some melee guys or later on they'll send in some dudes in riot gear that you have to roll past to get around their shields. Still, a lot of fun! Thanks for making it!

this is awesome