Reviews for "Electric Rubber 2"

I havent had the same problems as the other comments, but my mouse disappears seemingly after returning to the main screen from the conversion store. It really gets in the way but besides that this game is awesome!

applessmillion responds:

That's really odd, no idea why that may be happening to you. Have nothing directly modifying the cursor.

Have a bug with idle earnings. It goes from 2000+ to 200 after buying an upgrade.

Mute button still doesn't work???

I got all of the achivements. And i recomend this game. Why? This game is Easy, Fun to play. And of course. Has good music. So most of poeple should play ur game applessmillion. It's a great game!

Thanks!

mute button dude.....mute button...rip mute button 2k15...other than that quite good :)

Deployed a fix!