Reviews for "Electric Rubber 2"

A solid and simple idle game. The fact that 1 came out not too long ago is a little disappointing since it could've very well have been enough to just improve the older one.

There's also a pricing error in the upgrades for Buffed which lists a price of 500, but actually requires 5000

applessmillion responds:

First one will be getting an update soon. Just didn't want to go a major direction with the first one, so I made a sequel. I still have a few ideas that I want to put in the first :)

This is what an "idle game" should be. There's actually enough different stuff to do to keep it interesting, and it never becomes an interminable grind. I got all the medals in a little over an hour, without using idle at all. Well done!

Thanks for the review!

I think i've found my additive game for this weekend

Very fun game glad you did a sequel! but it's (sadly) too easy i when i have 40.000Kj of space i can fill it in 3 or for seconds so i'm rating 4 good luck with new games!

P.S: can you add the upgrades to quick selling? it would be a lot easier

applessmillion responds:

Added a 50kj quick trade! (if you've unlocked the previous, you can use this)

Rated 5 at start very interactive and great idle/active game play your way with upgrades, some upgrades aren't stated if they are permanent or one time purchase, Idle power resets all over after 25k-30k (I went from 25k and upgraded when I came back it was at 7k idle), not all of my achievements are unlocking even though I have achieved them (Discounter to 50 & somehow I manged to get it to 77 and I believe the max is 75), Expert Trader Achievement trade over 1 Megajoules definitely have done, totally clueless on this derp button achievement...also every few discount decreases the first purchase for a lot of items are $1 then it skyrockets to an adequate price, it's really confusing

applessmillion responds:

If prices are discounted, it'll still offer a discount, but based on level of the upgrade, it'll skyrocket.
For most upgrades, it takes the current price, the current level, and a number, to calculate a price. Looks something like this:
price+(mylvl*5)

Metals fixed, left one or two out, but that's fixed now

Not sure on idle thing, will check.
Thanks for the review!

P.S. Anything in shop is one-time purchase. Once you buy, you can't buy again.
Anything with a level can be bought multiple times.