Reviews for "Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)"

Rage comment: WHY CANT IT WORK WHY ARE THERE NO ROOMS CREATED WHY NO MULTIPLAYER WORK?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Positive comment: This is a good game. The graphics are decent and the setting is pretty cool. its more like all of duty in rob lox / mine craft.

awsome

This is an amazing game but did you know you can download assets from sketchup3D and use them as models for you game, i use unity too and i have made a grand theft auto like game but i dont know how to upload it. message me if you wanna know some more unity secrets. BTW the game was extremely laggy fix that please.

AidenStudios responds:

Yes , actually most of the maps in the game are from sketchup. You need the pro edition. Just go to export and select 3d model. (and the lag might be your PC, try changing the video settigns.)

Well, I'll level with you, friend. When I started playing this game, I hated it. But it grew on me, quickly. It's actually a blast to play, in an age filled with incredibly complex and advanced fps', it was refreshing to play something simple like this. If I might make a couple suggestions, try and make the shots that occur farther away from the player a little quieter, a battle going on across the map sounds like it's right next to me, and maybe nerf the explosives a little, they tend to invalidate other kids of weapons. also, customizable skins would be really awesome. Great game, looking forward to further updates.

AidenStudios responds:

I'm really glad to hear you enjoy it! The 3d sound thing is achievable easily, I just need to set it up. Also customization is coming soon :)

Simple gameplay, not much choice on weapons, felt a little ripped off from mine craft in terms of character models. It was still fun to play for a while tho. Maybe a bit more on the level design and maybe don't make the level so long without having enough barricades for the other team. If you have never played a game called team buddies I suggest you check it out, it was a PS1 title and it's style of level design would really help this game out quite a bit, great attempt tho!