Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

It makes a decent point, but to put it bluntly, this sucks as a game. It's barely a game at all. There is no gameplay. You just go from one side of the screen to the other, over and over again, that's it. I'll give credit where credit is due, out of all the pretentious art games I've played, this is the least pretentious.

Shitty art game.

That is pretty much all I need to say about this.

In all seriousness, there is no gameplay, the message is silly, and it's not fun at all.

It's cool that you're trying to make some sort of thought-provoking game. Which would be great if you weren't so extremely heavy-handed and could actually use English! Also, boring!

This is for all of the haters who hate on people who express their own opinions, unlike you idiots, who voice the same exact words of others exactly like you. This creator is an intelligent being who has an actual opinion and who thinks for himself. You, who wants so badly to insult me right now, have no life, and express the opinion of others because you HAD to learn something for a few minutes, and insult those more intelligent than you. Thank you, have a pleasant DAY!

this game is real stupid ya need to make a new awesome like what is this this is so boring it takes to long to load FIX THIS SHIT NOW!!