For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

Got the message across quite well. But... Most people know the message at this point. It's just being a little more stretched here. Internet providers are lobbying for this, and the larger more... exploitative companies are lobbying for this. I feel like this would have worked better as a movie.
But you chose a game format.
Was this to make people pay more attention? To make them feel like this was affecting them at this moment, instead of several months in the future? The only truly interactive part was the tie/money machine. Was the point of it to say you're literally giving up the clothes on your back?

The more and more I think about this. The more I feel like this was rushed, and there were too few ideas behind it. You did make it though, so I'll give you credit for that.

Overall, not very informative, which was the point, I'm assuming, of this experience.
I will also give you credit for:
The music. Hauntingly beautiful, and combined with the chosen art style, very effective at creating a depressing atmosphere.
Posting the forms necessary to lodge a complaint. Seriously, thank you for this.
And the actually making this. Actually making it instead of simply doing nothing.

It's not that great but it does work towards something.
That being said, I do believe this is fear mongering.
Fear mongering for my side, but fear mongering nonetheless. Because, you're using this to make people actively fearful instead of how it'll affect them. and how it'll eventually affect their "Freedom".

Also, it knocks books. I like books.

Im Canadian. This is a game?

Honestly I had expected more.

While it does get the point across quite nicely, as a game, this frankly well, could have done better. This isn't even really a "game" technically. I mean, all you really get to do is move (slowly) right to left and occasionally press 'e'. While some games can get by with doing something like that, this game clearly doesn't and as interesting as it was (for me at least, reading it and all), it got boring real fast.

Glad you're trying something new, but maybe this could've been better executed, I guess?
Also, if you knew this was gonna suck, why didn't you, I don't know, try to prove us wrong by making it not suck, if you don't mind my asking? Because you say in the description to not "forget to tell me how much this one sucks in the comments below", so I'm just wondering.

Even though the message is clear, this is still a game and shall be reviewed as such.
The gameplay was slow and felt like it was deliberately stopping you just to make a point.
This fails as a game.

I want to sign the petition but the system doesn't allow me, it says that I have to click on a link on my email and this link is not there