Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

Theres... Just not much to do...

I've tried 50 times for this game to load and every single time it crashes. I TRIED on 10 different computers! Is this a coincidence? Either way, I give this game a 0 because I can't play it...

I'm trying to sign, but they won't send me the dang confirmation email. This is a grim vision of the future. And I don't want to be a part of it. I only wish I was able to see/play this sooner. I pray everyone who plays this signs. Excellent work.

Very good and entertaining way to increase awareness. Although I did know about it before and I don't live in the united states I guess if him correct all the .com must likely be closely related. So good luck. Well se how it plays out because manipulation of knowledge is a very powerful weapon and it doesn't take much, want it or not a small mistake can lead to devastating things and it might be donne intentionally thus one of the dangers with wider links.

Rumors doesn't die out as quick as in the medieval times... They stayed for generations in cases but only localy and they didn't live long enouf to usualy get such feed back from those. Well good luck on your quest but as I said I belive I sadly have no rights in a white house petition. Heck A mad man with a random country flag can just declare war (resolved by talk, but wrong response will create actual war. )

We are on edges and really need to figure out better things to avoid pointless problems...
Keep things low and reasonable, yet don't underpay the workers and the need of overpriced equipment.

A good look into FCC.

Guys, please sign quick! We're running out of time, as we have 2 days left and still need almost 24,000 more signatures!