For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

I get the message and this isn't fair at all...why must everyone control what one does on the internet? if the FCC succeeds then how will we be able to do what we love?

I'd sign the petition if I lived in the states! I enjoyed your game, hopefully it helps people to sign the petition and to become informed :)

Nice short game. I like the mood & the graphics!

note: if this is for everyone... please put in a description on what is FFC. I don't know what it is...

Thank you for this. I was not informed about it.

itd be better if the guy could move faster. got a little dry in the middle there... good message, depressing atmosphere, sadly a little late to inform anyone about this as everyone on the internet probably already knows it.

p.s. gave you an extra star for the links at the end :)