Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

TELL THE FCC TO F OFF. THE INTERNET IS FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN,AND WHAT SICK HEARTLESS DOUCHE-BAGS WOULD MAY MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS CRAP. IT'S UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

This made me think that if THIS might be the future of the Utopia we call the Internet, the World wide web, the biggest WAN(Wide Area Network) we know and love, is a Dystopian global network that requires payment to use fully in a way, the WHOLE world might go from a near Utopian society to the perfect(?) idea of Distopia, except for the rich, for whom it will be Utopia... I'm signing that petition.

The fate of the internet should concern everyone no matter where they live. If it takes a game to bring what is happening to everyone's attention, then so be it. You've done that by showing people what will happen and how it will affect their internet experience.
We expect(ed) that the net neutrality bill would be really watered down, and nothing on any meaningful level will really change. I hesitate to say it, but the internet is morphine into tv on steroids, controlled rubbish content and massive advertising blitzes, one so-called fast lane for those who pay more (which will be the current speeds we have now), and a snail lane for everyone else. I am so angry at what corporate interests are doing to the greatest resource the world has ever had, and you demonstrate how that will look when and if it happens.

Nicely done. This is a good method of portraying your message. I do enjoy seeing the more serious type games where a point is to be delivered. Well done.

i wouldn't really call this a "Game" Per se, but the message is strong and extremely valid, the FCC is poisoning the entire foundation of the internet and most people dont even realize it.