Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

Haha this was a really fun game! I had a problem with getting the 1m Medal too but I just doubled clicked the icon & it took me to the page where it shows who won the medal, etc & I just pressed "back" at the top & I suddenly had the medal ^_^

Denisowator responds:

:D yeah that may usually happen with medals.

Thanks for the review and playing the game. :)

Well thank you for the free medals

-0.5 stars for crashing when i try to get 1 millon

Not bad for first game but i would suggest adding some kind of background music and maybe making that at start blue coins spawn about every 5 seconds and the amount of time needed to spawn would decrease as you gain more coins.But overall not a bad game to kill some minutes.

Denisowator responds:

Thank you for your review.

I'll think about those things when making games in the future. :)

got 1,000,000 but didnt get medal

Denisowator responds:

That's weird, no one else seems to have a problem with it.

Try disabling ad blocker, I don't know how you can do it manually but, sometimes there is a bar that comes up at the top of the screen and on the left of it, it will say "Firefox prevented this site from opening pop-up windows" (of course, what it will say will depend on what browser your using). There will be a button "options" on it's right, click on it and click "Allow showing pop-up windows for "www.Newgrounds.com"

The other thing might just be your connection or lag in the website. When you get the medal it should show up on the list below automatically but, since I live in UK, my network is not one of the best. So what I sometimes have to do is, click on the medal that you should get, for it to display which people got it and stuff like that. Sometimes you will have to collapse and reopen your game window, or just refresh your web page.

It's definitely programed right as multiple people got it.

P.S. sorry if none of these suggestions work and if you don't get the medal.

solid