Reviews for "Free Coins!!!"

The major game killer is what others have mentioned....for me when I reach about 340,000 the game crashes, therefore I cannot reach 1M

The game was decent. There wasn't much on the terms of content on the game, but collecting every medal was fun. The controls were also smooth and worked well. I would have preferred some audio or any type of music input. The difference on how much you got from a blue coin compared to a normal coin was quite ridiculous. Not even worth trying to get the gold coins. The coin sound also get tedious quite fast, I ended up muting it. It was a fun game though and fun collecting all the medals.

The only thing this game is good for is givng you easy metals!

I don't know what's more sad: That this flash-crashing monotonous pointlessly noisy irritating thing is somehow still on this site, or that I'm still playing it.

so i decided to afk for a few minutes, i came back and it was crashed :D