Reviews for "Rodman vs Kim: One on One"

Too easy and too short, but enjoyable overall.

DBuck-Eye responds:

That's about what I was going for :)

Ridiculous game.

Accurate statement.

One of the most disappointing games I've played in years.

DBuck-Eye responds:

And still a 4 out of 5? You must be Canadian.

Shut him out, 3-0. Hilarious game. 5/5. To those having difficulty with achieving this trophy, let Kim get the ball upon the beginning of the first/second half. Walk into him and push him into the opposite side of the court, and continue running into him to prevent him from shooting. The ball will switch back and forth between Rodman and Kim infinitely, immortalizing the shot clock. Wait until the last seconds and pray Kim doesn't pull a shot out of nowhere from the other end of the court. Rinse, repeat in second half, make a shot at the last few seconds to get some points for profit. Cheers!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Don't abuse my crappy AI! (or do, since it may be the only way to get that medal...)

This game is difficult xD but i finailly did it :DD

Congrats!