Reviews for "Rodman vs Kim: One on One"

Even though I can never beat it, it's still very fun!

This game... GAAAH! Just can´t win, haha :D Doesn´t make it bad though. Good work man! :)

Interesting idea about world events and basketball. It is short and sweet. The medals work, and I earned them all.

DBuck-Eye responds:

But only two stars? You're a hard doctor to please...

Everyone complains about not being able to steal. Why you want steal from great leader!? He provide lot for great land and you want to steal from him?!

♪♫♪♪ Oh, Great leader we come to enjoy you, you make sun and moon in the sky.
The Earth is spinning because of your laughter. ♫♫♪♫

This guy guts it.

This is really a nice game, but there could have been some minor enhancements added, such as: the ability of the player to grad the ball out of Kim's hands WHEN the player jumps in front of Kim.
But anyway, this is a really nice sports game (I don't like sports games cause they are so friggin' repetitive), but with the addition of those awesome medals... I actually like it, one of the first sports game I've liked. :)
*6.8 of 10.0 as a sports game.*

DBuck-Eye responds:

Yeah, being able to stuff Kim would have been great, but alas, I didn't have the time/patience. Maybe in a sequel :)