Reviews for "Rodman vs Kim: One on One"

luls love the korea times when u win

DBuck-Eye responds:

I love the Korea Times every day. It's the best newspaper ever.

There's only one major problem I have with this game. Kim is scoring when he's not. At least that's what it seems like to me. Sometimes he'll shoot for the goal and miss it, yet the game will say he hit it. Maybe I'm not seeing this right, but that's what it seems like. Although, this is a fun game.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Yeah, sometimes when the ball is travelling fast enough, it doesn't look like scores. I'll admit that the collision isn't perfect, but to be fair, if you chuck it from the other side of the court, that'll happen to you too :)

Original concept and challenging, although I narrowly beat him in the first go. The only thing I would add to this is to have a button to snatch the ball, but fouling or so would give Kim a point. I found the entire game very humourous, and it thoroughly deserves 4.5 stars for a brilliant game that I replayed. I can't give it 5 stars because I don't even give Peacekeeper or Road of the Dead 5 stars, and they have months of effort put into it.

This is also probably the best game with this sort of art style (think it's called retro) ever. You should think about perfecting this rather than following others into the sort of drawn anime art thing-a-ma-jig, because you can really brand this as your own.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Hey, if you're putting it on the same platform as Peacekeeper, I'll take it. I'm glad that you liked it! But have you played any of my other games before? Retro art is already my jam :)

Very very original concept. It's quite difficult to defeat the chubby man xD but it's awesome.

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'm glad that you liked it! :)

Just when you tought you could beat him he scores a motherfuckin' 5 pointer!!
Fun game tough xD

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'm glad that you liked it :)