Reviews for "Rodman vs Kim: One on One"

how come the ball dosnt go in for kim but e gets 4 points

DBuck-Eye responds:

The collision detection's not perfect, and Kim gets more points per shot because he's a god.

" Other way imbecile " made me laugh :D
Tip : block kim and push him to his own side if you want to get the ball and don't let him get into your side or he'll score like 10-15 points before you can have the ball back.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Who doesn't love a good Spongebob reference? :)

If this was real life, I don't think Kim could even last on the court for more than a minute.

DBuck-Eye responds:

He also probably wouldn't be able to repeatedly make shots in front of the net, but thank science for videogames :)

A sheer waste of time. What type of game gives you countless tries and minutes without any progress? The Answer: Rodman vs Kim: One on One. Definitely!

DBuck-Eye responds:

I dunno, I think winning is progress, but hey, apologies for wasting your time!

after numerous losses I managed to shut Kim down by blocking his path after he misses a ball, the timer still runs as long as Kim is the last person who touched the ball. It would've been a humiliating shutdown for Kim if the secret police didn't bust into the field and cancel the game at the last minute. Speaking of which somebody's knocking at my front door I better go answer it.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad to hear you won! Hope you enjoy the gulags, traitor!