Reviews for "Alien Splatter"

Awesome. So good!! But not easy! Still stuck on Stage 2... I am sOoooo out of practice!

Tee hee - so funny reading the lower scoring reviews for this... Oh no its too hard! I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel and can't remember the sequence. Wait, I have to remember something?? Games were never this hard!! You shouldn't need to die in a game to complete it!! I'm such a lazy gamer, I can't even bother exploring the option menu. OMG you can configure a game?!? I have key issues, but aren't going to provide any information that might be relevant, because my computer is perfect and I keep everything up-to-date and it stock with plenty of spare ram and spare processing power. OK, no-one actually said most of these things - but it sure sounded like someone did - oh wait, it was me, just then! If it helps, I didn't have any issues with the game: keys were responsive, didn't get any glitches, just wish my timing was better.

Maybe my timing will be ON another day...

Until then, you really nailed the genre.

SinclairStrange responds:

You're review was awesome, totally funny! Thank you for taking the time out to write it, made me chuckle a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

oldschool, like it has to be

Indeed! :)

We need more games like this online. I love retro games to the very core and I have to say to the author you are the only one I know who has captured the essence of our childhood. I grew up playing NES and still play the system to this day. This and Ninja Virus are outstanding contributions that stand on their own compared to the other boring crap that is on NGs game database. Thank you for making this and putting it up. I love this game!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! You just can't beat that ol' tub of grey nerdjoy sometimes. I'm glad you found it retro and enjoyed playing it! :)

love this game takes me back to super-Nintendo i love the graphics i love the smoothness of walking/jumping and especially i love it because its not like hose new sh*tty COD games love the game hope you make plenty of em success mate

COD= call of drunks or something ;)

If this went out in 1989, today it would be on the same pedestal as contra and zelda.... awesome game man