Reviews for "Alien Splatter"

This is a game of: its not hard, its your own ineptitude.
Absolutely love it :)

SinclairStrange responds:

Haha never thought of it that way! Glad you love it! ^-^

This is better than some xbox360 games I've played. I'm 30 and this takes me back man. If this was released in the late 80's you would be famous, if you are not already. It only took you a week? Can you teach me how to make games sir? I didn't realize it was that simple, what program do you use, how do I get it? I have zero experience programming but my god, if you did this in a week... Everything about this is perfect, and if anyone complains about the difficulty it's because they were born either post 1990, or they just suck. PERFECT SCORE.

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks for the review! Me famous nah, never will be these games are just the hobby I'm into. There's lots of way to start making flash games! I'm sure if you google and search around you'll find something to help start you off. I'm really a rubbish teacher so I can't help there >.<

Great art and programming! A true nes kickback.

Thanks! :)

This is the only problem with old Nintendo games like this, their lack of health regen and checkpoints, which are abundant in current gen gaming consoles. However, that is what makes these games good, this gives the gamer a true challenge. Now excuse me while I dig out my NES and put my 360 away.

SinclairStrange responds:

Pah, Health regen and checkpoints! Pahhhh. Perfect example of why games shouldn't have that is Goldeneye! That had none and it's still a blast to play today! But I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

I already love this game before making it past the first boss. The only issue I have with it is I kept dying for no reason at random points in the first stage of the game with health. Like I will just spontaneously combust. So I haven't gotten any further yet. After going up the platforms where they fly out the windows I was shooting fire at one that had already passed over me and I died, while fighting the boss after evading its attack several times I died, and then while jumping in mid air I died. I assume its supposed to happen when you run out of time. So maybe the game thinks I'm running out of time. I really doubt its possible to play any faster. The first stage is not difficult. From reading the reviews no one else seems to be having this problem. I am using chrome on a crappy computer. Besides that the game runs fine.