Reviews for "Alien Splatter"

This is so Contra nostalgic it brings a tear to my eye. In a good way. I LOVE IT.

Yes, I think I will marry it, thank you very much!

SinclairStrange responds:

I give you my permission to marry it :P Haha.

allways nice to find such a pearl of a game on a flashgameside
pure fun and challenging like in the 80s
5 stars from my side

Thanks! :)

Nostalgic, fun and straight to the point like many games of the 80's and early 90's. I'd love to see more of these. Well done!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! I'll hope to carry on making more.

True NES goodness.

Unlike other 8 bit wannabes this uses what seems to be the true colors of the NES pallets. Not to mention it's unforgiving difficulty. Actually its more hard in terms of lives and continues as there are none so I guess I gotta step up my game after all I beat all of the Mega Man games except for 9 and 10 so I should be able to handle this too despite the excessive amount of blurting the word fuck and other swears

Either way this feels like an authentic NES game and was worth the play. Nice work!

SinclairStrange responds:

Ah Mega Man, I've beaten all of them too, old skool on the actual NES. (Sucker for that.)
I utterly love the NES palette and limitations, it just has the fantastic look to it. (Same goes for the Spectrum ZX.)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the game! :)

This game is AWESOME! It not only feels exactly like an NES game, it's a great game in its own right! Challenging, cool diverse weapons, great music, and while it's hard, it's definitely not TOO hard. All that Contra and Bionic Commando paid off ;)

Also, requirement to press Down to pick up items is brilliant. There's nothing worse than accidentally losing your favorite gun because a powerup was in your way!