For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

Yay i'm a philosopher.... Seriously 5 stars r not enough for this game

just simple outstanding. I would love to meet the writer and shake his hand for creating this wonderful game

Great game! It blends complex thought and Phoenix-Wright-esque "Nonsense" objections quite beautifully :D

This game is amazing! And making me think I should play some of the inspiring series (I did enjoy a demo of their latest title, but we're beside the point). I was fairly worried that I wouldn't like the ending given that I have my own set of views on the matter of morality. I feared this game would force me to adopt a philosophy against my own opinion, without the opportunity to argue my own case, merely in order to "win" the game. Which it didn't in the slightest, hence the brilliance. It makes me want to discuss philosophy with calm rational people. Though you probably do have to die to find people with that much time and patience. Thank you for this game!

For a moment, this game made me feel I was a real philosopher...