For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

I'm pretty sure, that Charles Darwin could argue whether morality comes from trees.

Also, Freud would have been an interesting character to debate with in this game.

Needs medals! Pretty cute game though, disappointed we didn't get to face Nietzche I was kind of was kind of anticipating it.

Best game I've played for a while! It thoroughly absorbed me. I think that HeavyTank's comments (5 below) are on the ball, but despite them I think this is worthy of 5-stars,

Nifty!

I really wanted it to work when I told the Arbiter he has an ugly face. I was hoping that he would be all like "It's a mask you dummy." Then you'd be all like "Back that statement." Then he'd have to take off the mask which would have wrapped up the ending a bit faster.

I haven't seen a more thoughtful and entertaining submission than this. Thank You.

I simply love it. The game play reminds me of Ace Attorney.