For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

Although it was a great game and very, very well thought through philosophically, I often felt I had to figure out how this game would let me make obvious conclusions instead of simply let me draw them. Imo, the short statements you could choose to attack an argument weren't always logically connected to the sentence they had to be applied to but only triggered the counter argument that would eventually build this connection. When I got into the thought-line behind the system of counter-arguing, clarifying etc., it became more obvious but still not completely conclusive for me. I would have wished for a possibility to just state the obvious when presented with an obviously flawed argument instead of, sometimes, pick blindly between clarifying and further explanations until something triggered further hard-scripted dialogue that would finally bring up new points and allow me to proceed...so overall I found the gameplay too indirect since conclusions I already had in mind, could only be found through the development of the fixed dialogue I could only start... I also quite liked Kant actually using "your face is ugly"^^ on a technical side, this game loaded really slow at times, which was especially painful when a third character wanted to chip in only to stretch the real action even more

This is the closest I've ever seen to the perfect game. Which is unreachable of course, as supported by Socrates Jones.

This was absolutely the most amazing Puzzler I have played. Even based on Phoenix Wright, I wouldn't be surprised if this came out along side it! It kept me hooked, the music just that extra push to the edge of my seat. Truly a piece of work, and you even accurately portrayed what the Philosopher's themselves might sound like! I applaud you, good sir, and wave towards a better future of programming and life!

~Mage of Blood

A great game that makes you think and appreciate the thought :D
A great honor to the phoenix wright series :D

You need to download this game on GameJolt.com It will get alot of love there.