Reviews for "Socrates Jones: Pro Philo"

A great game! It really is a bit TOO inspired by the Ace Attorney series with the loud thumbing, spaz attacks people have and the "NONSENSE" parts, but it's still very great! I really enjoyed the story and it sure was hilarious! The artwork, animation and just made everything so much better too! I wasn't that much in the "Philosophical" theme of the game, because while Ace Attorney deals with critical thinking and things you can proof with common sense, this is a bit more opinion-based (And history wasn't strongest subject...the 1st chapter was also a bit hard). But this is still a very great game to play.

Yay i'm a philosopher.... Seriously 5 stars r not enough for this game

just simple outstanding. I would love to meet the writer and shake his hand for creating this wonderful game

Great game! It blends complex thought and Phoenix-Wright-esque "Nonsense" objections quite beautifully :D

This game is amazing! And making me think I should play some of the inspiring series (I did enjoy a demo of their latest title, but we're beside the point). I was fairly worried that I wouldn't like the ending given that I have my own set of views on the matter of morality. I feared this game would force me to adopt a philosophy against my own opinion, without the opportunity to argue my own case, merely in order to "win" the game. Which it didn't in the slightest, hence the brilliance. It makes me want to discuss philosophy with calm rational people. Though you probably do have to die to find people with that much time and patience. Thank you for this game!