Reviews for "INVAZIA"

Love the game! There are only two issues that I have trouble with at all, either if someone else makes a new version of game or if WG decides to make a second one. The first issue is with the buildables, or more accurately that once made you cannot remove them. The second issue I had was with how laggy the screen would get every now and then. Other than that I love the game!

REALLY FRIKING BUGGY

Easy to die, no 'upgrades' and the thing i didn't like is the way that the enemies can destroy your purchases.

Fun game. I like the graphics and style. I know you said improving this game would ruin the point of the jam, but if you could just change a few things, maybe in a INVAZIA 2 or something, that would be great:
1. Make it so you actually have to fall *over* the ledge to die...it's very frustrating if when I just get close to the edge, I suddenly die.
2. Make it so that monsters can't fly around - if I can fall and die, it would make sense that they have to too, with the exception of .some sort of special ghost monster or something.
3. Maybe have a primary and secondary weapon possibility? I hate being stuck with a stupid weapon for a certain kind of monster (e.g. like when the green monsters turn red, and 6 are charging at you and you only have a boomerang...). This only came up when I was thinking it'd be nice if I can revert back to using the wrench in emergencies.
(4)...hm...what if the sheep reproduced over time? I mean, just another one pops up every once in a while if you have at least 2 sheep or something.

Half a star was taken off because of the instaneardeath when getting close to the ledge. The other star was for some balancing issues that I felt there were, as well as the potential for improving, more turrets and expanded gameplay could be interesting for a 2.0 installation.

Thank you for making this game! I like it.

This is a very addicting game, I love the music too! I also like the pixel art.