Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

Difficult, but also fun for a platformer.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review!

It's not "extremely hard" (in comparison with Give Up or The Impossible Game), but I'm glad I had all those checkpoints there. If the game was in a larger size, it'd be far more enjoyable. The ending is quite nice.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review. Stencyl would not allow me to export the game in a larger size without the game being MASSIVE.

Games like this should be difficult because of level design, not because the controls are loose and laggy. The guy is getting caught on edges in the floor that aren't even there. In general, it could be okay but the execution is lacking.

Thanks for the review!

Difficult, but fun!

Thanks!

I like the slime spread/gather thing. The controls are a little too touchy, though. It's really hard to get the jumps as accurate as they need to be.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review, I'm glad you liked the jumping effect. I highly doubted if adding it into the game was a good idea, but I did anyways! :P