Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

Wow, i beat this game on 6 minutes. It was okay i guess

Thanks for the review!

GAME SO DIFFICULT!

Thanks?

This is very difficult. Sure, you say it is difficult, and it's supposed to be, but the controls absolutely suck and you don't really add anything to the experience. You just throw the player in without a good explanation and just say: "Oh it's just difficult."

Is there a reason that a slime dies from spikes? Heck, is there a reason that a basement has spikes? Is there a reason as to why the slime is in the basement in the first place?

I'll go more in depth about the controls. They just suck. If you really want to add difficulty to the game, throw in something else; puzzles, elements, etc.

Although this game does has potential, and was actually enjoyable for some time, it quickly gets stale.

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review. I understand that the controls are not too crowd-pleasing, but that's sort of the point. Do you think a slime's movement is going to be 100% precise? It's going to slide and stick to things, it's very random and spontaneous. I do agree in retrospect the controls should have been a little more precise. Sorry about that!

While the jump mechanic is quite interesting and precise, he seems to get stuck for no reason on certain tiles of the same height or moving from one 1-way platform to a solid platform. Otherwise a good time waster.

Thanks for the review!

the only thing i have to say is AWESOME!

Gee, thanks!