For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

Really good gameplay. Reminds me of Super Meat Boy. Im still playing, but as of now its great. In my opinion, the slime jumps too far, making him rather hard to control.

Thanks for the review!

this game is hard. its good, but hard. and was this game based on minecraft(the slime)?

YukonW responds:

Thanks for the review. Not really, but it was kinda a source of inspiration?

I like it ! Just another simple platform game. But cool. Too short. And the Slime is so fuckin' hard to control !

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review. I understand the Slime's is a little hard to control, but that's kinda the point. If slimes really existed, would their movement be precise, or random, slippery, and spontaneous? I probably could have done a better job making it a little more responsive. Sorry!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE CONTROLS WHAT THE FUCK!

No. Just no.