Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

Nice concept, nice level design, pretty idea, maybe too much inspired by "Jumper" (Ogmo Editor) and the input must be implemented in my opinion, however 4/5

Thanks for the review! How did you catch that it was based off Jumper? Haha. :P

Thought it was pretty solid, not as tough as i thought it was going to be based off the reviews but had fun trying to figure out how to use the slime in a way that didn't cause him to explode into a jelloy green cloud. Overall very fun just wish it had been a bit longer.

Thanks for the review!

Thanks! Took me 10 mins, I MUST be good at it!

YukonW responds:

Thanks! I beat it in 3 mins, one-handed, while eating a choco taco. Beat that! :P

Even though this is a "common" game, this deserves a few medals. It's extremely hard, I almost quit in anger, but I ended up beating the challenge, along with the rest of the game. The fact that the slime jumps far adds a unique challenge, and this is a rather original idea, a slime wanting to fly. The sad ending makes me want a sequel, who knows, a flying, fast paced hard game where you're a slime that avoids obstacles? Thanks for a fun game,

GamerGuy777

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it! :P

Ogmo?

YukonW responds:

No... Maybe... OK! The slime was loosely based on him...