Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

Why is the basement so hard to get out of anyways?

YukonW responds:

Game design, no other reason. If you were in a basement, all you would have to do to get out is walk up a few stairs. If the game was like that, just stairs to victory, that wouldn't make it too interesting, now would it? :P Thanks for the review!

i'm not sure what you were thinking when you made this.

I don't know either.

The game is just a simple plat former that for some reason you made it really hard because when anyone makes a hard game it's praised. May seem like I'm kidding or something but no, every game that's hard I find to get praised for its hardness. Any game that is made really hard instantly gets at least 1 more star on new grounds. In this case though the art is pretty bad and the screen is small so that negates it. 2 stars. And, by the way, I scrolled down so I know you couldn't make it bigger because of stencyl, but it's still it is a negative.

Thanks for the review?

okay but please change jump to space and enlarge the game screane

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review. I cannot change the screen size due to stencyl's resizing method, it would make the game too large!

Not bad, the few things that I would criticize are minor. Jumping does't seem natural at times (most noticeable when escaping the laser) and the acceleration of Slimey during mid jump seems a bit odd.

Other than that the this is a decent platformer, I do look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review.