Reviews for "Flight of a Slime"

It was short, small, and controls were slippery. It would have been cool if there were additional levels with the character with wings. It was okay.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review!

you over exaggerated the difficulty. The controls are hard to control, he would not turn around mid-jump when i said it would actually take several seconds. Another complaint i have is how small the window is to play the game, but that's it.

YukonW responds:

Thank you for the review. Sadly, stencyl would not let me export the game in a larger size that wouldn't be too large to render the game unplayable on machines with smaller screens.