Reviews for "The Super Rope Solution"

Strange, yet I found it to be disturbingly realistic. I can almost see this sort of thing (Well, not EXACTLY this, but in the same vein) happening, if it isn't already. Very nice though, especially the shading sort of effects and the 3Dness...

do you animate regularly, like, as a job? It seems you should, if you don't. just woah I like it crazy tone for fat lazy people buying with greed their own demise...

grabbelfant responds:

I'm now working as an animator for mostly commercial work.

ohh my. The quality! It's like... ahhhh...nothing is out of place! Oh I love you.

do you animate regularly, like, as a job? It seems you should, if you don't.

grabbelfant responds:

Thanks, and yes it's sort of my job

If the rope package exist, wouldn't it be meaningless to have a multi purpose remote controller, it's much cheaper, less work, less space. Even more meaningless for comfort technology such as aircon and wirelss technology to exist. :[ (not criticizing by the way, just a question that popped up). Great animation and story though, liked it. The effort put into the art is obviously a lot better than normal flash animations seen around here.

grabbelfant responds:

nothing beats a good old fashioned fan

If everyone had so much money to afford the whole rope package, why were they living in apartments? XD (not criticizing by the way, just a question that popped up) and I think I got the message. Great animation and story.

grabbelfant responds:

If you watch very very very closely to the TV text at the bottom, you can read that payments can be done by credit card. So who says he can afford it? But i think in his world, there are only apartments for people like him.