Reviews for "Ogg"

what the heck was that?

that made absolutly no sence!
I played the game so i know how the into goes but whats with the gun battle and the abomination???

sound was good though

Horrible

I honestly have to say that the PLOT of the whole thing wasn't even a plot, it was the opening cutscene from WoW3! Also, the graphics were horrible, the sound was hard to understand, and it wasn't funny. And I like funny... -_- Overall, I give it a two...

??what was that??

you just insulted warcraft you abomination.

it sucked really badly

was it supposed to look like the footman at the start was ejaculating rainbows?

the art was just really bad. i dont know if that was a joke or something. i hope it wasnt. i seems like you just found this in the toilet and felt like posting it.

You may notice the lack of veiwers.

This is due to the fact that is sucked. Plain and simple. Remember kids, when your videos are this bad don't put them online.