Reviews for "Ogg"

Waste of Time

Why did you waste your time on that? And another thing, i've seen that movie before. Its the trailer for Warcraft III and you didn't make it. You just stole it and made it worse. Sorry but I can't give you credit or a good score.

SUCKED LIKE HELL!!

Inner Fire... Your Right... except he made it WORSE!! The animation sucked. The beginning was like WC ROC but he just made the Grahics WORSE!!! If it is bad IT IS BAD!!! IT DEPENDS ON THE USERS! NOT JUST ONE PERSON!1!

GRRRR -_-

I am using a mac computer right now cuz my normal one has a virus and i cant right click cuz mouse is gay and has only one button!!!! MAKE A PRELOADER!! I always miss out on a lot of stuff because of this. My computer needs to be fixes soon lol. Newgrounds says once again It has been a very short time since u have last wrote a review, Please go back and try again or something. Omg i hate it that they do that lol. Hmm well i have had a lot of reviews deleted and i have been banned from writing any for 2 days once so i better not spam or anything. This takes up room so ill just keep talking....Maybe its enoguh now. Ok so anyway make a preloader!