Reviews for "Ogg"

just the same old thing

This was pretty much the opening cutscene from Warcraft III: Rain of Chaos except in a flash quality and the infernal that comes out from the crater is now an Abomination, and your hearing this from a long time Warcraft fan.

Not up to snuff

A little creativity, but not enough original material to really validate uploading it to newgrounds.

Meh

some people can make prepusly crapy flash funny... but somehow this didn't do it for me some bits were done pretty well others wern't it was more like 10 ppl animatied it and they all sucked but some sucked more than others =P it was slightly amusing I admit but still....

Oh by the way I ran it one high qualty =P

Well................%¤#@

That was....shitty...You should have drawn better.... keep trying............%¤#"&%/=$£@

Horrible

I honestly have to say that the PLOT of the whole thing wasn't even a plot, it was the opening cutscene from WoW3! Also, the graphics were horrible, the sound was hard to understand, and it wasn't funny. And I like funny... -_- Overall, I give it a two...