Reviews for "Ogg"

it sucked really badly

was it supposed to look like the footman at the start was ejaculating rainbows?

the art was just really bad. i dont know if that was a joke or something. i hope it wasnt. i seems like you just found this in the toilet and felt like posting it.

You may notice the lack of veiwers.

This is due to the fact that is sucked. Plain and simple. Remember kids, when your videos are this bad don't put them online.

SUCKED LIKE HELL!!

Inner Fire... Your Right... except he made it WORSE!! The animation sucked. The beginning was like WC ROC but he just made the Grahics WORSE!!! If it is bad IT IS BAD!!! IT DEPENDS ON THE USERS! NOT JUST ONE PERSON!1!

LOL

It was so bad it was funny! lol

GRRRR -_-

I am using a mac computer right now cuz my normal one has a virus and i cant right click cuz mouse is gay and has only one button!!!! MAKE A PRELOADER!! I always miss out on a lot of stuff because of this. My computer needs to be fixes soon lol. Newgrounds says once again It has been a very short time since u have last wrote a review, Please go back and try again or something. Omg i hate it that they do that lol. Hmm well i have had a lot of reviews deleted and i have been banned from writing any for 2 days once so i better not spam or anything. This takes up room so ill just keep talking....Maybe its enoguh now. Ok so anyway make a preloader!