Reviews for "Ogg"

wouldent make sense if you hadnt played WC3

the reviewer b4 me prollbably hadnt played war craft 3 so didnt know what was happening...or was just stonned...either, he was wrong, great movie, the only thing was if you were not going to colour in the orc and the human you should have given them an outline so you could distinguse between them and everything else. it was funny how the abomination looked like it was dying in the hole and no threat to anyway. nice movie.

dude..

i knew the story cuz i played the game so thats why i gave you some decent scores. But if you lost interest of finishing your flash animation, then why send it unfinished? you really needed to use more time on drawing your characters. like there is one scene (when you first see the green meteor fall from the sky) if you look closesly the footman doesnt have any legs and the sword looks more like a shotgun, which i found funny. and then he flys away some how and then comes back in the next scene ( must of been a stunt double XD ) i didnt understand the whole concept of OGG being "friendly" to me he looked dead evil ( or retarded if you would rather prefer that ) and also how does the footman revolve his head like that, and when does he get a gone and is his "stunt double" a frickin' owl? another question is...What the hell did that grunt say when he tossed then detonated that footman? its was like ROfLAO7834!!! GG well i practically reviewed your whole flash there blamsquad o but wait i forgot the most famouse question of them all about this flash. WTF WAS THAT RAINBOW SUBSTANCE THE FOOTMAN SHOT AT THE ORC?!?!?!?!?!
Ok GG..

Dandy

This movie was just vanilla.

lol

that was funny. lol the human had a gun lol and it looked like he puked on the orc.

lol gay

With all that low Quality warnings i see that you just wanted to finish this ....

SOme times the animations good some times its bad...