For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Ogg"

it sucks

Really , i'm the first one to review this piece a shit , well , it sucks

lol

very funny.when in start the flag flaps it looks cool but them that human and orc battle but orc is like stick and then human uses a gun(lol).Yes and when his head was rotating it was fun and he was flying yeah,almost all is fun in this:D.

That was really scary..

It was all fine when the flag part was there, then all of a sudden it goes crazy, the footman with the gun and the spinning head, the freaky rainbow explosion and the abomination who suddenly appears after the insane light show..

All I cna say is..

W..
T..
F..

So pointless it was funny IMO.

Not Bad

I thought it was pretty good, and i liked the idea of it. but you shouldnt make it drop off so suddenly when it ends.

also to the last poster:
read the goddamn words you moron. it says WAIT A FEW MINUTES and then hit play.

ok...

i get it, the comedie is the bad graphic...