Reviews for "Randobot"

The game is fun but very frustrating , you should not have done this to jumping and I type as a person with a lot of bad luck :

I want to jump,but my character " bug " and go walking in the hole instead happens too often ( even if all my points of the 1st mission were used to upgrade jumps ) .I suggest to remove the jump from the bug system and do it the only command which works perfectly at start.

I jump but my left/right command bugs and fall in the hole happens almost every time.I suggest to make that it can't bug moving left or right while jumping.

This game has appreciable graphics and interesting content.

I'm not sure what could possess someone to make a game whose primary mechanic is "Sometimes your controls don't work, LOL!" and then couple that with "You die in a single hit, LOL!"

I don't like it, it's silly and goes against one of the most fundamental rules of games: Responsive controls.

Maybe if it were in some sort of timed puzzle game, but not in a platformer with combat, that's just frustrating and ridiculous.

Visuals: 4.5/5
Sound: 3/5
Concept: 0/5

What a stupid idea to have buggy controls as a game feature... it's annoying to jump directly into a pit just because the controls fail. It's even more annoying to know that they failed by design. Interesting idea but ... no thanks! The rest of the game is solid and nice. 4.5 stars minus 2 for above reasons

a little annoying and boring

the movements are so random