Reviews for "SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8"

Not as good as the first shits but still pretty good. Menu screen is the best part actually.

sonic pradox made it

I found this absolutely hilarious!! Awesome stuff!! Love the part where it's like 'One is Miles Prower and the other is miles per hour' LMAO I was laughing to hard at that!!! Also the 'And I come in to saaave the daaay' with the poorly drawn Vector!! OMG SOO FUNNYY!!!

Anyways just wondering are you guys still gonna continue with Sonic Shorts though?? I'm still a little confused at the whole 'The volume is delayed' but 'The volume is done'??

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIDE NOTE TO ALL REVIEWERS: ARE Y'ALL AFRAID TO FUCKING TYPE IN CURSES WITHOUT FUCKING CENSORS,YOU BITCHES!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hmm... the origonal collab organizer for sonic shits 1 had nothing to do with this one, unless he changed accounts,past that, i always liked sonic shits i was actually hoping for a second one

halomademeapc responds:

Yeah, bit isn't really around anymore, so I somehow ended up in charge of this. A 15-year-old in charge of a 17+ project? What's this?