Reviews for "SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8"

Lol wax but... why rated m?

Very clever satire team! Not only do you troll the meta sonic fan base, but make a real world connection to the decreasingly interesting games Team sonic has been making. (Generations is good game, but could be much worse). However, it would have been a better video if you copied off of more pop media, so more people would have groaned at the jokes (Also, too many of the jokes were funny. 4/5 , 4/5) That said, the menu is trippy. Thanks again guys for the interesting time distraction and hope your work is valued by more people. :P Also, good to see you back spermis ;)

halomademeapc responds:

I love you. Give me a hug.

After reading most of the reviews, I know for sure that I want to watch this but I'm having some problems. It won't load and play the actual video. I enjoy a good trolling but I can't even wathc the video.

halomademeapc responds:

IE is stupid, so you may have to right-click and hit play if you're using that.

This isn't even the real deal, man. Normally if I don't like something, I just move on and review something else, but this is a mockery. Says on TW70's page that 8 is still in progress. You're a fail troll, man.

halomademeapc responds:

Hmmm, I wonder if we did that on purpose...

I get it...the fans kept on b888ching about the Sonic Shorts not being as funny as the previous one...this was punishment to all the fans that kept b888ching...if they keep calling quality work $#!% then they'll get $#!% for being ungrateful.

However, I hope you make a sonic short for the fans that have enjoyed your shorts without b888ching