Reviews for "Perspective"

The end was like a slap to my face. I immediately turned my head to my dog; she was lying on the floor, asleep. I began to cry like hell because I love her so freaking much.
This game really catches the unbelievably deep and unique relationship between a dog and its owner. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Neato. The storyline and gameplay are very well thought out and put together. I'm really eager to see any future expansions on this project.

Interesting and touching story. game play was difficult and fun. nice job

Tugged at my heartstrings. good game.

Really nice game!

I came around very well until the last 2split room, which i found out after 2minutes was the last.

-1 star for the shortness, sorry, but this could need a minimum of 30 rooms more (Of about the difficulcy of the last one). If you do not want to disturb the story by adding more rooms, dont woory, you wont. Just add some "Come over here!" and "Good boy!" sentences from the old granny, and everything will be just right in flow!

Graphics: Full points (1 star), fit very well.
Music: Full points (1 star), very calm and constant
Gameplay: Full points (1 star), i could not find the hardtimes other players reported about laggy / late reacting controls.
Story: Full points (1 star), just another reason why he is mans best friend!
Complexity: Come on, add some levels, you can easily earn this star! Make it a half-hour game!

keep up the good work!