Reviews for "Aminal Crossing"

Being an Animal Crossing player since it came out on Gamecube, I thought this was funny since I got the humor. But you said it yourself, you could have done a lot more with it. I would like to see a series with longer shorts (If that even makes sense).
4.5 c:

JerrodStorm responds:

Yeah, that makes sense. This was originally just the opening portion to what my friend and I planned as a 4-5 minute video about a lot of the major characters(like k.k. slider). So, like I said, I'll likely just cut the remaining scenes up into shorts and make it a small series. Probably not until after NATA, though.

Not really funny or anything. Just kind of watched it. And it wasn't really that Animal Crossing themed. I don't know where you were getting the Nintendo letter stuff. You can't just put detailed faces on things and it automatically becomes funny. Sorry.

JerrodStorm responds:

You've never gotten a letter from nintendo in animal crossing? They send 'em occasionally to the player, sometimes with rare items, or a thanks for buying their products. It's actually a pretty clever advertising strategy on their part, if it weren't for the fact that it gets a little old after a while.

i laughed:3

That duck reminds me of me when my ex girlfriend was first trying to break off the relationship.

43v3r A10n3

well, I thought it was funny...