Reviews for "Winter in New York"

awsome!

top socre for the nice idea!
criative!

haha

The same things goes for Windsor Ontario, haha. Nice animation, clever ending.

When Jesus crys it rains..

When thunder booms a cloud killed its self the 2 seem to go hand and hand to me.

You should try Australia...

It's currently supposed to be summer here, which means that it should be around 40 degrees Celsius (or 104 Fahrenheit) and bright days, and just today its been closer to 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) and raining, and will be for a week apparently, which is almost unheard of for me, most of my time on earth has been during the worst drought in Australian history. Great flash though, and I can really relate right now

not bad

I'm getting pretty pissed off with the weather here as well, no fucking snow at all -.-