Reviews for "Winter in New York"

dude...

man you need to do a flash about how people in florida think the worlds about too end with it snows for more than 2 seconds......

Yep, Illinois is the same...

But I digress, the animation is smooth and the voice-work and syncing was on the mark. I look forward to more of RicePirates work!

Poor little cloud. Where's the love?

Hahahahahaha

So true!

That's about how it is in Geogia, too.

One day in the winter it's 30 degrees, the next it's 90...x_x

Well it being something from you, I don't really know what to expect. It was pretty funny though. xD

Very nice and funny :)

Lol you should be thankful though, at least is not 40-60 C degrees (sorry i do not know F, i live in Mexico and we use C and i dont feel like taking the truble to convert xD)
Now THAT, that sir, is a preparation for hell, cause im sure hell isnt that hot. ._.

Lol anyways, true Review:
Nice animation.
Really good sound quality.
Funny and not too long to make it boring. ;)

Overall, you get a 10/10 and a 5/5 :)

Zomg i just noticed its you RicePirate! :D
Thats why its got such a good sound xD

(Sorry for my bad english.)