Reviews for "Winter in New York"

you think new york is bad?

try living in england, where you can experience all four seasons in a single day.

In Alaska, one day it will be 30. The next it will be -20. Be happy with your weather.

thats

thats mean

Nah

Every boring conversation I've ever had starts with, "Some weather we're having..." Besides, what temperature would pamper you properly? 69.75 degrees, give or take a tenth?
Mother nature already put a bullet in her brain-pan, why joke about it? I'm flaming, sure, but if you can't find better topics worth your time, why not check the Forums for cold, starving writers who have something to animate about, instead of just whining about what no one can change?
You're a talented animator and artist, and this piece shows it (even though it was done quickly and lacks color and detail). I'm just saying, you gotta live a little to get good, new ideas that are worth your abilities.

Interesting

The art work flowed together pretty nicely. Nice voice acting, fit nicely into the whole video. Heh made me laugh at his constant bickering over the weather and i hear it is really cold in new york. xP so nicely done.