Reviews for "Verge"

Weird...

I'd love that music!

But, went i play... is weird, because, well.... i think like im tryng to find the way for lose..... o.o..... wathever... i don't lose... ¬¬....

meh...

for me its just too easy and too boring. thers nothing special in this game.

A glitch

There was a glitch where, when I walked left at the start of the game, I wouldn't stop walking, and then I jumped and slid down the hill and started moonwalking and got stuck behind a rock and couldn't do anything. I can't play the game because the guy won't stop moonwalking... please fix that! ^w^'

But it looks like a great game nontheless. I just need to find out how to play it.

Nice game

The only glitch I encountered was that sometimes when i died and got attacked and then broke free by shaking I found that once or twice the health bar once full stopped in place regardless of what I was doing. Didn't find it a problem though. This was a great game. But I prefer Depict 1. Please don't stop making these types of games.

from Baka4

GLITCH?

i believe i found a glitch on the level after reaching the angel(with all the fairy's collected)
i reached the huge hill(the one with fairys that if you touch,you go thru and nothing happens) and after going for a while i fell through and got stuck. to one side is the beginning of the hill(which i cant go thru) and the other side is a black wall.altho i can go through the black wall,nothing happens. the character goes ofscreen untill you turn around.

so now im stuck in a endless loop of going between the life and death dimension =/