Reviews for "Verge"

Fun controls

While it took me a while to learn the mechanics (I started out scared of dying. The first time I was in the underworld, I couldn't figure out how to shake off an enemy and died,) but after playing a bit longer, I found that I really loved that the game was both simple and able to pique my interest. I played through the game several times to get all the medals. I loved it each time. Thanks for the good game.

The only reason I give a 9 and not 10 is I was expecting more of an ending. I really don't understand the difference between the normal ending and the good ending, except that the good ending is tons cooler. Storywise, I was a little lost. But I prefer a vague story over a confusing story anyday. Good job.

hard as heck! I love it!

To many games these days are to easy good to see a little difficulty also love the pixel look. Hate the reverse controls but its a loving kinda hate.

Very Pretty!

The art, the music, the story, the general feel of it was all very 'pretty' and dreamy - the music especially and how it changes very most atmospheric. Also, it seemed really reminiscent in my mind of Golden Sun, which was cool.

The only problems I found was that going through the entire game, usure of which fairies I'd found and which I hadn't was a little tedious (did it anyway though, so...) But that might just be me being stupidm and missing some indicator, and it was a little cumbersome to have to refresh the screen and check the trophies all the time. (On the other hand I still did that, too)

shake it off!

this game is nice and the gameplay is good and easy too... but the only problem (maybe its jsut me) was that i couldnt get rid of those things down there -.-''
i didnt saw any bugs yet and the art is awesome :) so keep up the good work ;o

kurismakku responds:

mash the directional buttons to escape

Heretical

I like the controls and the music. It's a brilliant platformer; however, I can't say that I was enthusiastic about the theme of balancing between life and death.