Reviews for "Verge"

Really cool.

I think it's really awesome. I think I enjoy this journey. :)

AWE-SOM-IN-CRE-DI-BLE... Almost...

I love it! When I first played it I got really scared because I was freaking each time I was dying... Till I read the instructions and find out that you must die to end the levels... The music in the dead world is freaky! I love it :)

I loved the mystery and the fact that you don't understand a thing from what's happening... People say that it's boring because you don't understand, well, wake up people, it said at the START that the character FORGOT!!!

Though I got a little problem. I couldn't reach the last floor, till I find out the fairy in the first level, the only one I haven't reached. So, I restarted all the level and got all the fairies and at the end, when I was climbing the fairies... The last fairy was too far. Though I did get the fairy on the last level. Is there any explanation?

Apart the glitch, I loved it. Great theme. I love puzzle games, and I can assure you, this was one of the best ones I've ever played! :)

original but

For me it was a little bit boring, but I amused myself.

Fun!

Good job! I really enjoyed it. It reminds me enough of Tower of Heaven that I'll compare the two games side-by-side in my review.

Tower of Heaven - In my opinion, a more polished game, complete with a level editor, refined puzzles, a larger soundtrack and multiple endings. The game's downside is that it was fine-tuned for speed running to the point where there wasn't room for alternative play styles.

Verge - Great platformer with a story open-ended enough to be inspiring. While less polished than Tower of Heaven, it has the advantage of supporting and encouraging multiple play styles. With intelligent puzzles and naturally flowing game play, it's a fine addition to the platformer collection. After all, who doesn't like being a sinusoidal function transgressing to and fro beyond the barrier between life and death?

Both games are worth multiple play-throughs, and both deserve a well-earned 10/10.

"Fire in the duck! (fire in the duck)"
- TheAdventMaster (My original account is currently locked.)

Same Problem

It's very weird, after I reach all these fairies, I can't go the free ending now, But before I reach them, I can go to the free ending!