Reviews for "Verge"

cool game

good concept and well executed, reminds me of legend of zelda with the dark world.

Great, but wish there was more.

The game's quite novel in the way it plays, and it reminds me of Portal to some degree - the use of momentum for puzzles where timing is crucial and you need to do creative problem solving makes for a very riveting experience.

The music is absolutely wonderful. It's so eerie I had to turn it off - it was creeping me out after a while! That said, the sound effects are perhaps a bit loud relative to the music, but no biggie.

Make no mistake: this game is designed to frustrate you out of your wits as you piece together what exactly you're supposed to do after receiving just the basic info. For this reason, I think it would be unfair for me to tell anyone reading the review any more than that *snickers* Figure it out on your own, and leave no stone unturned. You will feel better about it after you *do* figure it out.

Now, why the 9/10? For the level of frustration given to the player, I feel like there isn't enough reward for it in comparison - I specifically remember thinking "that's it?" upon completing it. It seemed to be building up to some important/big resolution and some explanation, but plot-wise seems to leave more questions than answers (leading to the unfinished business feeling). It could use just a little extra story there.

Despite this, I'm dying to play it again! (sorry for the bad pun :P)

Interestin concept...

All the so called platform games are about.... hmm... how should i say it...
not diyng!
This brings a new twuist to the old world of platforming (and i know that because i grew playing mario at the arcades) :D
Nice job

nice game :)

its actually not that bad its just somewhat hard and frustrating but i like the concept of a "second world". dont worry its just that i dont play games much and i suck at them :P

AWSOME!!!!!11!1

Look at them graphics oh my God it's so amazing it feel so good to play.(Not be taken sarcastically).